What we need:
- 1/2 cup. sugar
- 1 egg
- juice and zest of a tangerine
- 1.5 cups. raising flour
How we do it:
- Beat the egg and sugar until fluffy. Add the zest and juice and the flour slowly and mix by hand to homogenize the dough.
- Divide into 3 parts and I make sticks. Place them in a baking pan with parchment paper. Be careful not to be too close together because they spread a little, not too thick.
- Bake in preheated oven at resistors for 20 minutes.
- Take them out and leave 5 leptakia. Then cut them into diagonal slices (about 8 each stick) very carefully because crumble easily. I put the biscuits in the pan with the cut side down.
- Bake in the same conditions for 10 minutes. Leave to cool. At first soft yet but after half an hour is crunchy and delicious!
A few secrets yet
If you want more crispy after the second baking turn them from each other and xanapsiste other ten minutes.
You can enrich with almond slivers or whole, with hazelnuts, cocoa raisins and so on! It is delicious, try and wait impressions!