- The stew is a traditional Greek recipe characterized by the onions and the sweetness that give food. The most typical stew is natural with rabbit. This here is the recipe for rabbit stew is that you have to enjoy tasty food on a Saturday or a Sunday with the family …
- Initially, well wash the rabbit and cut into portions.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion with the rabbit for 5-6 minutes. After turning off the wine.
- To the pot of peeled tomatoes and past of the mill, a teacup of water, bay leaf, the
cloves, a cinnamon stick, allspice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cover the pot and let the rabbit to simmer for an hour.
- Meanwhile, clean and wash the onions and carve crosswise at their root.
- Add the onions to the rabbit stew and continue baking for an hour.