These biscotti are and butter in the ingredients so it’s a bit more fluffy than the classic biscuits. But watch is highly addictive!
What we need:
- 1/2 cup. butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup. sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 vanilla
- 2 c. flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup. cocoa
- 90gr. white chocolate chips
- orange zest
How we do it:
- Put the oven to heat at 180 ° C and prepare a baking pan with grease-proof paper.
- In a large bowl put the butter and beat in sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs one by one.
- In smaller bowl, combine 1 3/4 cups. of the flour with the baking, salt, cocoa, vanilla and zest. Add this mixture to the butter mixture and beat until well mixed. Stir in and the white chocolate.
- With floured hands, divide the dough in half. On floured surface Build two rolls 25m. length and 5 cm. wide. Put your pan, making sure to have each other at least 5cm. distance.
- Bake for about 30 minutes (until stiff), remove them from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes. With serrated knife cutter diagonal slices, 1,5-2ek thickness. Spread in pan, bake for 10 minutes and then turn on the other and bake for another 10 minutes.
A few secrets yet
You can make a white chocolate glaze (90gr. White chocolate 1k.g. oil in a double boiler until melted) and dive once the tip means. Leave then to clean grease-proof paper to dry.
The pieces of white chocolate will be megaloutsika (not flides) to understand the following. Tell me quite shattered and more melted into the nut. Few pieces seem.