What we need:
- 400-500 g. flour depending on the hardness that is our flour
- 250 g. sugar
- 200 g. hazelnuts in a blender cut slightly
- 35 ml oil
- 1 tsp ammonia
- 1 tbsp warm milk
- 3 eggs
- Zest of one large orange
- 2 bags of vanilla flavored sugar or vanilla
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- half cup of coffee raki
- cinnamon and cloves half a teaspoon each (optional)
How we do it:
- The first step is to be baked in a preheated oven hazelnuts (at 160 ° degrees) for 5-7 minutes in a -ladokolla paper.
- Take them with a tea towel and leave to cool and place in blender and chop them lightly or leave and whole.
- Beat eggs with sugar, orange zest and vanilla sugar until pale and doubled in volume. After the ammonia solution in a tablespoon of warm milk and oil.
- Add the flour and baking, when fully incorporated, add the hazelnuts cold.
- Stir with a wooden spoon hazelnuts or with your hand, it’s easier to use your hand.
- The dough is very sticky. Turn the dough onto well-floured baking sheet with parchment paper and give shape to look like a roll, with floured hands always.
- The roller should be approximately 4 inches wide and 2-3 cm high, because it will spread during baking,
- Bake in the preheated oven roll at 180 ° C for 25-30 minutes.
- It is ready when it starts to get golden color and begins to break the surface.
- Do not let the smell of ammonia during baking to scare you, when the roll is baked, the smell will disappear completely.
- Remove the roll out and leave for 15 minutes on a wire rack to cool.
- During this time download the oven to 160 ° degrees. Cut the roll into 1 cm thick slices, making sure to keep the knife at an angle of 45 °.
- Put the pan in the oven again for another 10 minutes for them to dry.
- Place a wire rack to cool.
A few secrets yet
Then serve it with confidence because it is very tasty. Eaten dipped in wine, tea, milk or coffee.