What we need:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground anise
- 2 1/4 cups flour (all-purpose)
How we do it:
- Beat eggs with sugar and oil well. Add the baking powder, aniseed and finally the flour little by little become a fluffy dough.
- We make the dough cylinders (diameter about 3 cm).
- After rain sesame put it in a towel and put them one by one the pieces of dough so well covered with sesame seeds. Carving knife (so we then cut into slices easily).
- Bake in a pan of lean, in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about half an hour or until lightly browned.
- Remove them from the oven and cut into slices.
- Return to the oven at 100 ° C for an additional half hour voilá! Our biscuits are ready!
Image Gallery Image 1